3. Microbiological analysis engineer
1. Responsible for microbial testing and provide customers with microbial testing services;
2. Responsible for the development of microbial detection technology, verification and confirmation of testing methods;
3. Support or participate in scientific research projects and provide testing technical support;
4. Assist the operation and maintenance of the laboratory system to ensure the quality of testing
– College degree or above, 2 years related work experience;
– Familiar with the theoretical knowledge, testing standards and testing methods of microbial testing;
– Familiar with ISO 17025 system;
– Proficiency in microbiological detection operation skills: strain identification, PCR operation, etc.
4. Customer Service Specialist
1. Responsible for the reception and acceptance of external inspection services, and review of conventional commission contracts;
2. Responsible for communicating or explaining with customers about the deviations when receiving samples and during the analysis process;
3. Responsible for the preparation, printing and distribution of customer test reports;
4. Responsible for the acceptance and follow-up of complaints, and respond to customers;
5. Customer satisfaction survey and follow-up processing;
– College education or above;
– Have more than 3 years working experience in food, health food or traditional Chinese medicine testing, familiar with the principles and operation of analytical instruments;
– Knowledge of laws and regulations related to laboratory accreditation and accreditation;
– Have a good sense of customer service;
– Work hard and carefully.
Phone: +86 20 38167218
Technical Support: Beijing Sanweitiandi Technology Co., Ltd.