In order to maintain the integrity, independence, and impartiality of the company's inspection work, we continue to meet the requirements of the "Testing and Calibration Laboratory Capability Accreditation Standards" and "Inspection and Testing Institution Qualification Accreditation Evaluation Guidelines", and provide customers with high-quality testing and analysis services. The following impartiality statement:
I. The company and its personnel abide by the relevant national laws and regulations, conduct inspections and testing activities objectively, independently, fairly, fairly, and honestly, abide by professional ethics, and assume social responsibility.
2. The company has a scientific and impartial attitude towards all commissioned inspections. Inspectors conduct inspections independently and are not affected by other aspects of pressure. They resolutely resist acts that hinder the fairness of inspection and analysis. Managers promise not to conduct inspections and analysis. Improper intervention to ensure the impartiality and independence of testing and analysis.
3. The company continuously improves and perfects the quality management system for inspection and testing, strictly implements the current technical standards and regulatory requirements, and ensures that the inspection and testing data is true, objective, and accurate, and does not issue false inspection and testing reports.
4. The company complies with the industry norms, and issues inspection and inspection reports in accordance with the procedures and requirements specified in relevant standards or technical specifications within the scope of inspection and inspection capabilities specified in the qualification certification certificate.
5. The company guarantees strict confidentiality of the client's technical information, drawings and data, and effectively protects the client's confidential information and ownership.
6. The company is responsible for the authenticity of this fairness statement and accepts supervision and complaints from the society.
Phone: +86 20 38167218
Technical Support: Beijing Sanweitiandi Technology Co., Ltd.